Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Days of Job Hunting

The days of job hunting are finally over.  At least for right now!  Let's just say, it's been a while since I've posted and a lot has happened in my life.  Shall we go through it all in list form?  I believe we shall.

The Awkward Girl's List of Fall and End of Summer Mishaps and New Things
(...or something like that.)

1) I now have a job at Blue Cross Blue Shield (rejoice!) which I start December 10th.

2) I have now written 100 pages of my story.

3) I'm interested in a new guy. (Maybe? It's all in potential mode since he actually would need to make a few moves.)

4) I'm beginning my search for an apartment.

5) My computer was "sick" but now it lives again! (It needed a new input)

6) My room is almost clean.

7) I might run in a race in the spring.

8) I am still very poor, if not poorer.

9) I have finally become a member of my church I've been attending for a year now.

And I am sure there are more things going on in my life.  But for now, it is bedtime.  Cheers, darlings!

~E. M. Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment