Friday, August 3, 2012

Calming down the Storm

So this week has been a roller coaster of who knows what.  Oi, I'm sure people are just about done with my dramatic mood swings and terrifyingly bad depression episodes (Note: I'm not clinically depressed, I just hit rock bottom pretty hard this week).  But I finally decided to use up some vacation time now.  So I've requested a few days off which should help immensely.  It's just depressing right now, you know?  I sit at meals with friends who are either going to amazing places or doing great things (even if they aren't 100% happy with it).  Meanwhile I sit there sipping on my water, for fear of ordering any real thing, trying not thing think about the facts that I: live with my parents, have another loan kicking off officially, still haven't found a new job, and keep getting rejections for my writing.  And of course, I'm single, which I'm still learning to deal with it.  And I'm practically having to take happiness-classes.  I'm following this wonderful blog called "The Happiness Project" and watching a lot of "The Conversation".  Luckily it is helping me focus once more on my goals in life, including becoming published.  And writing in general.
I feel like I should also apologize to anyone who actually reads my blog.  I haven't been very happy or comical lately but hopefully I can lighten things up a bit.  Anyways, it is late and I'm tired.  Tomorrow is a new day.

~E. M. Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment