Saturday, August 4, 2012

Rain in the Morning

I love to wake up to rain in the morning when I don't have to get up.  It is wonderful.  Yet at the same time, then I never want to get up.  But look! I did it!  So proud.  Now I just need to do other stuff.  Like clean this  half-mess of a room.  I have a walking path to things, there are just little scenic scatterings of papers off the the sides of them. Alright, it's 10:00.  I should probably start getting ready for the day.
List of things to do:
*Finish getting people's birthday's
*Go work out
*Go write at Caribou
*Clean Room
*Go visit my friend at her work
I think that should be enough for now.  Today is definitely going to be a relaxing day for me.  I want to go slow and steady.  I should also apply for another job.

*Apply for another job

There! Now I'm all set.  Let's go!

~E. M. Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment