Sunday, July 15, 2012

Babies

I'm so exhausted from this week and all I've done.  It's been rough.  I mean, roughest of the rough.  I had screaming babies, spit up on every single outfit, jobs rejecting me again and again, mother nature knocking, and my hormones driving me up the way.  I feel like I'm fighting against a wall of fire.  It's moments like these that I want to wave up to the sky and say, "Hey, big boss up there.  Whatcha doing?  Do I get a break anytime soon?"  Seriously.  One thing after another!  I mean I just called up my friend and almost had another breakdown.  I've had 5 mini-almost ones and 1 giant one.  I don't need to do this again.  I just want to sleep for the rest of the day, but I do have things to do.  I have jobs to apply for, rooms to clean, bills to pay, the works.  I should probably fit in some "me" time, but it's not easy.  I'll afford it once I can pay off one of my student loans.  Alright, I'm off to try and succeed in life.  Here's to holding on hope!

~E. M. Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment