Monday, July 9, 2012

Boys

There should be an app for translating boy-speak.  And vis-versa for girls too I suppose. I admit, I'm not exactly the simplest of puzzles.  I tend to throw a few pieces and there, making it a bit of a scavenger hunt for men.  But at least I'm honest! And who doesn't like a scavenger hunt?  So if I have any guy readers (or any readers at all) feel free to chime in for what I'm doing wrong/right.
Here are a list of rules I've been told I should follow for guys from a guy.  My friend and I have been, admittedly, experimenting with this theory.

1) If you texted him last, wait at least 48 hours before texting him again.

2) If he gives you a two word answer, the conversation is finished unless, of course, it ends in a question.  Wait for the guy to say something next.  If he REALLY wants to continue to conversation, he will.

And overall, I suppose, that means I just need to be patient.  I've gotten a lot better at it but I'm still a wee shaking on that sort of thing.  Patience has never come easy to me.  But I am getting better.  It helps to work at a daycare where children tend to need to eat at the same time.

Alright, time to go eat something Mom made.  And then I should probably clean this room up.  It's a mess once more.

~E .M. Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment